BACK YARD

BACK YARD
Watercolor Painting of my back yard in Northern California

Monday, August 8, 2022

AUGUST, THE BIRTHDAY MONTH!

 

Because of my disabilities, the only way to get income into the household to support my needs is to make and sell arts and crafts items. I HAVE done it in years gone by, but I really need some help getting the tools and supplies into the house to begin making hand-stamped, inspirational and personalized bracelets, using quotes from the saints and the Bible.

All of my college classes and experience are in the arts, and this is the kind of thing that I can do during the moments when I am feeling well. Furthermore, I can do it at my own pace.

You know, I love writing this blog and doing the research for the saints that I talk about. I am compiling all this information to include in a book and will be creating some sketches for it as well, but up til now, I have not made any income from this blog. It has been a labor of love. (I used to have one supporter who sent me funds a long time ago, but once she understood that I am not a supporter of a political figure of whom she is fond, she wrote me a very hostile email and I never heard from her again.)

I would be happy to make a personalized bracelet for anyone who provides the tools and materials to have it done. I have also made a LOT of earrings and necklaces in the past, but the personalized bracelets are going to be the concentration because, once I get the TOOLS, the supplies are not expensive (especially when comparing against the cost of making earrings and necklaces!)

Amazon has my home address and will mail to me direct, when anyone orders something from my wish list. The tools and sets of letters are the most important, and of course the most expensive! I have also included a storage cart and a lot of individual DESIGN stamps that will help decorate the aluminum bracelets that I make.

If you have any questions about the list or anything else, please write a comment and leave some information about how I can contact you. Comments are not printed unless I release them for that.

To access the wish list, press this link FOR AMAZON WISH LIST

I pray that some help will arrive so I can start this little business which will incorporate my faith with beautiful, inspiring WORDS!

In the meantime, God bless us all!

Silver Rose
Sannyasini Kaliprana


No comments:

Post a Comment